Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering & Testing, Inc. has built a solid reputation as a "go-to" firm in the transportation engineering field. Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering & Testing, Inc. emphasizes attention to details, project milestones, and budgets as reflected by our current ratings from our transportation clients.
Our broad background and expertise enables us to provide all required design services encompassing rural, urban, and limited access highway facilities. Our transportation Division utilizes the latest state of the art advancements in design and equipment technology to accomplish project requirements and client satisfaction.
CURRENT TRANSPORTATION RATINGS
As a full service firm, Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering & Testing, Inc. can handle every phase of highway projects from route studies and environmental planning through design.
|Tennessee Dept. of Tranportation||3.83 out of 4|
|Kentucky Transportation Cabinet||98%|
|Illinois Dept. of Transportation||Excellent|
• Highways (Urban & Rural)
• Roadway Planning & Design
• Interchange Planning & Design
• Program Management
• Context-sensitive solutions
• Transportation Planning
• Construction Engineering & Inspections
• Bridges & Culverts
• Bridge Design Span < 500 feet
• Prestressed Concrete Bridge
• Rolled Beam Bridge
• Fabricated Steel Girder Bridge
• Box Culverts & Extensions
• Bridge Inspection & Rehabilitation
• Seismic Retrofit Services
• Bridge Jacking