As technology continues to evolve at lightning speed, demands of the efficient use of technology within building systems continues to drive design standards in the engineering world. Our firm has been involved in the design of numerous technology systems in many different types of buildings. From sophisticated surveillance and security systems in judicial and detention centers to technology within the elementary school classroom, our electrical design staff has the capability to ensure modern design standards are met.
• Voice and Data Systems (Traditional and VOIP)
• Network Equipment Racks
• Wire and Cable Management Systems
• Video Surveillance Systems
• Classroom Intercom and Program Equipment Systems
• Corrective Clock Systems
• Classroom Sound Re-enforcement Systems